The 2012 Project
In 2012 we had 20 trainees split between spring, summer and autumn projects. This year saw a diverse number of projects, with trainees working on Herschel, Integral, Planetary Science, SMOS, XMM-Newton, and Space Situational Awareness projects. The trainees came from a large number of universities and institutes from around Europe:
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow (Poland)
- ENSEIRB-MATMEC, Bordeaux (France)
- ETH Zurich (Switzerland)
- Polytechnic University of Cataluña (Spain)
- Polytechnic University of Milan (Italy)
- Trinity College Dublin (Ireland)
- Universidad Autònoma de Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Spain)
- University of Bonn (Germany)
- University College Cork (Ireland)
- University of Ghent (Belgium)
- University of Manchester (United Kingdom)
- University of Paris (France)
- University of California, Santa Cruz (USA)
- University of Technology, Wroclaw (Poland)
|| Copyright © 2013 European Space Agency. All rights reserved.
The RSSD Web Portal provides a single login facility to simplify access to several other applications within this site.
The login facility has detected that you have passwords to one or more of these other systems (Livelink, Mantis, CVS, etc.) which do not match your current LDAP password.
By clicking on [SYNCHRONIZE] you will be able to reset all these passwords and bring them into line with your main portal password with no further effort on your part.
Synchronizing Passwords - Please Wait