The 2011 Project
In 2011 we had 19 trainees split between spring, summer and winter projects. This year again saw a diverse number of projects, with trainees working on Gaia, Herschel, Integral, Planetary Science, XMM-Newton, and Space Situational Awareness projects. The trainees came from a large number of universities and institutes from around Europe:
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes (France)
- Julius-Maximilians-Universität, Würzburg (Germany)
- The Open University, (United Kingdom)
- Technical Universität Dresden (Germany)
- Technical University of Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
- Universidad Autònoma de Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad de Alcalá (Spain)
- Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio (Spain)
- Universidad de Vigo (Spain)
- Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany)
- Université Catholique de Lille (France)
- University of Durham (United Kingdom)
- University of Heidelberg (Germany)
- University of Milano-Bicocca (Italy)
- University of Osnabrück (Germany)
- University of Stuttgart (Germany)
- Vienna University of Technology (Austria)
|| Copyright © 2013 European Space Agency. All rights reserved.
The RSSD Web Portal provides a single login facility to simplify access to several other applications within this site.
The login facility has detected that you have passwords to one or more of these other systems (Livelink, Mantis, CVS, etc.) which do not match your current LDAP password.
By clicking on [SYNCHRONIZE] you will be able to reset all these passwords and bring them into line with your main portal password with no further effort on your part.
Synchronizing Passwords - Please Wait