The 2010 Project
In 2010 we had 19 trainees starting their projects between March and December. This year saw a diverse number of projects, with trainees working on Gaia, Herschel, Integral, XMM-Newton, Virtual Observatory and Planetary Science projects. As with most years, the trainees came from a large number of universities and institutes from around Europe, these were:
- Cranfield University (United Kingdom)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes (France)
- National Technical University of Athens (Greece)
- Observatoire de Paris (France)
- Universidad Autònoma de Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad de La Laguna (Spain)
- Universidad Politècnica de Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca, Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad Politècnica de Valencia (Spain)
- Universidad de Sevilla (Spain)
- Universitat de Barcelona (Spain)
|| Copyright © 2015 European Space Agency. All rights reserved.
The RSSD Web Portal provides a single login facility to simplify access to several other applications within this site.
The login facility has detected that you have passwords to one or more of these other systems (Livelink, Mantis, CVS, etc.) which do not match your current LDAP password.
By clicking on [SYNCHRONIZE] you will be able to reset all these passwords and bring them into line with your main portal password with no further effort on your part.
Synchronizing Passwords - Please Wait